Kids Adventure Camp
Treat your camper to a summer experience they'll love — and one they'll want to repeat, year after year. Whether you enroll your child for a day, a week, or an entire summer, they'll leave with new friendships and memories of fun, outdoor adventure.
Registration for Summer 2023 will open on April 10, 2023
2023 Camp Dates: June 19th - August 18th (Closed July 4th)
2023 Price: $65/child/day | $290/child/week
Adventure Camp Information
Time Activity 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Drop-Offs and Warm-Up Play 9:00 AM - 9:15 AM Roll Call 9:15 AM - 9:30 AM Bathroom Break 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM Outdoor Adventure and Activities 11:30 AM - 11:45 AM Return to Camp (bathroom break, wash hands, and grab lunches) 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM Lunch (provided by parents) 12:30 PM Lunch Clean-up 12:45 PM - 1:15 PM Outdoor Learning and Exploration 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM Water Play or Swimming 2:30 PM - 2:45 PM Wash-up & Bathroom Break 2:45 PM - 3:30 PM Outdoor Games 3:30 PM - 3:45 PM Snack Time (provided by parents) 3:45 PM - 4:45 PM Arts and Crafts, Sidewalk Chalk, Dance and Movement 4:45 PM - 5:00 PM Camp Clean-up 5:00 PM - 5:30 PM Free Play and Parent Pick-up
Weekly Themes, Natures Hikes, Group Sports, Swimming (limited days), Chairlift Rides, Archery, Arts & Crafts, Scavenger Hunts, Zipline Rides (child MUST be 60lbs – we will weigh the child – and a separate waiver will need to be filled out), Obstacle Courses, Sensory Play, Team Building Activities.
Items to pack:
(Please make sure to label all of your child’s belongings)
- LUNCH & SNACKS (new this year)
- Water Bottle - please make sure your child’s name is on their water bottle.
- Sunscreen - Adventure Camp will not provide any type of SPF.
- Bug Repellent - Adventure Camp will not provide any type of repellent.
- Hat and/or Sunglasses
- Swimsuit, Personal Flotation Device, and Towel - Each child will be required to do a swim test on their first time in the water with us. If they do not pass they will be required to wear a PFD during swim time.
- Outdoor Appropriate Shoes (Tennis Shoes, Hiking Shoes, etc)
- Weather Appropriate Clothing - The mornings are usually cooler than the afternoons.
- Spare Clothing
Please ensure that your child is wearing clothing that is okay to get messy. We spend a majority of our time outdoors and also do crafts that can sometimes result in a mess.
Items NOT to pack:
- Any Electronic Devices (Cell phones, Nintendo’s, iPods, iPads, Game Boy, etc.) If a child brings any of these items to Adventure Camp they will be kept at the Directors desk and returned to the parent at pick up.
- Personal Items (Toys, blankets, valuables, etc.)
- Pokémon/Trading Cards
*** The Highlands Adventure Camp is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Please leave all personal items at home! ***