Owning property in northern Michigan is an investment in a healthy and active outdoor lifestyle. The Highlands owners are avid skiers, snowboarders, golfers, bikers, and hikers who have found the perfect place to fulfill their love for outdoor adventure.
The Highlands property owners are encouraged to attend annual meetings and special owner events. Please be sure to update your personal contact information to ensure timely delivery of important owner information.
Rental Management Program
Fine vacation condominium rentals are our specialty. From 24-hour on-site service to extra amenities, we deliver value in ways no other management company can:
- No extra cost for swimming pools and health club access, and much more.
- 24-hour dedicated safety & security personnel, online reservations booking, front desk staff, bellman services, concierge services, housekeeping & maintenance.
- Home Attendant overseeing quality assurance.
- Discount Friends & Family vouchers on skiing, golf, and Avalanche Bay for owners.
- Online Access to reservations.
- Boyne Vacation Club & BoyneRewards programs.
Frequently Asked Questions
During the season, the front desk is staffed 24 hours a day. Additionally, security and maintenance personnel are also onsite around the clock.
We take care of your vacation property when you can't be here. The Boyne team oversees all aspects of our properties, including coordinating marketing, reservations, accounting, maintenance, security, and housekeeping services throughout the year.
- Owners and guests have access to pools and fitness center at no additional cost.
- Experienced reservation team staffed locally year-round.
- Discount Friend & Family ski, golf, and Avalanche Bay vouchers are issued annually.
- Owners have the option to join Boyne Vacation Club/Interval International, an exclusive vacation program with access to accommodations worldwide.
- Owners and guests have charging privileges while in-house and can purchase lift tickets, retail items, food and beverage, and more against their room folio.
The commission split on rental revenue is 50/50 after deducting credit card and travel agent fees from the nightly rate. There is no monthly fee and owners incur no additional expenses for routine housekeeping, front desk, reservations, security, marketing, or accounting services. All details of the guest experience are handled by the management and staff of The Highlands.
Quarterly statements and rental checks are sent to owners around the 15th of the following month.
Boyne Rewards is a points rewards program exclusive to The Highlands and Boyne Resorts nationwide. For every dollar spent at a Boyne outlet, a point is earned. Accumulated points can be redeemed for gift certificates, lift ticket vouchers, spa services, and more.
Yes! Owners can contact the Owner Services department to confirm an owner reservation or book their property via the Owners Online Reservations Portal. Confirmation e-mails are sent for every owner reservation for a convenient reference. Owners are encouraged to make reservations as far in advance as possible to avoid any conflicts during prime booking times like New Year's or President's week.
The only expense for an owner reservation is a single housekeeping fee based on the size of your unit, charged at check-out.
Yes, but this must be relayed at the time of the reservation. Only owners can make these reservations.
Owners are welcome to use their units at any time during the year. Owners will be advised when making off-season reservations that some services such as restaurants and shops will not be open.