The Enchanted Trail
Snowshoe or Walk
Begins at 5:30 PM with time slots until 8:30 PM
As we celebrate our resort's 60th Anniversary, our light engineers are already planning this year's display that is guaranteed to be more enchanting than ever before.
The Enchanted Trail offers a leisurely 1.5-mile walk along a path adorned with twinkling lights and interactive displays. Midway, take a break at our charming yurt for a warm drink. Then, come together by a toasty bonfire for s'mores and take in the splendors of a winter wonderland that surrounds you.
The Enchanted Trail is free for ages 5 and under.
Add some sparkle to the magic of winter with The Enchanted Trail! Make a new favorite memory with this unique and special experience- Perfect for the entire family!
Enchanted Trail Information
- December: 9 | 15-17 | 22-31 (Christmas Week)
- January: 1-7 | 12-14 (MLK) | 19-21 | 26-28
- February: 2-4 | 9-11 | 16-25
- Starting at $19 per person.
- Limited tickets are available per time slot to ensure the experience is magical and quaint.
- Children ages 5 and under can attend for free.
Check-in & Parking
- Check-in location at the hut near the Day Lodge parking lot entrance.
- Parking is available in the Day Lodge parking lot.
- If you need assistance with Enchanted Trail questions after 5:30 PM, please call 231.526.3585.
The Trail Walk
- The trail is approximately 1.5 miles round trip.
- At the midway point, you'll arrive at a magically animated yurt, where drinks are available, along with opportunities for photos.
- The trail is groomed and packed down.
- The approximate time is 25-30 minutes walk each way, plus time spent at the yurt; plan on an hour and a half for this experience.
- A portable restroom will be available at the yurt area.
- Leashed dogs are okay, but guests are asked to pick up after their four-legged friends while on the trail and at the yurt area.
- At the midway point in the woods, you'll find a magical yurt where beverages will be served.
- Complimentary hot cocoa and s'mores will also be available.
- A cash bar will also be available at the Yurt.