Stay & Play Package
when 18 holes is just enough
An ideal golf getaway when just 18 holes are all you need each day! After your round, enjoy our numerous on-resort activities or take a day trip to the historic Mackinac Island, just 45-minute drive north.
If 18 holes aren't enough, be sure to check out our Unlimited Golf Package. Or if you're looking for the ultimate golf vacation, there's our Super 5 Vacation and Michigan's Magnificent 10 Vacation, both offering five days of lodging, unlimited golf, dining, and more!
- Lodging accommodations at The Highlands
- One round of golf after 10am following each night's stay on The Moor or Donald Ross Memorial at The Highlands, The Alpine or The Monument at Boyne Mountain, or Crooked Tree Golf Club near Bay Harbor
- *Upgrade to play The Heather or Arthur Hills at The Highlands for just $37 or Bay Harbor Golf Club for $37-$110
- Unlimited use of range facilities and complimentary range balls
- Add $19 to your package fee towards hot breakfast
- $25 Odawa Casino gaming voucher
Two-or-three minimum night stay required, based on lodging type and date. Tee time with Stay & Play Package is available after 10am. Advance tee time reservations are strongly suggested. To receive savings, breakfast fee must be added at time of booking. To receive savings, breakfast fee must be added at time of booking.
Weekend Couple's Getaway for Golf and Spa staying in the Clock Tower
"My wife and I were looking for somewhere we could go for a quick trip in which I could get a round of golf in and she could get a spa treatment. BOYNE Golf has a variety of packages which can cater to singles, couples and or families. Overall we loved our stay, the Spa treatment my wife received was very enjoyable, all of BOYNE's golf courses are always excellent to play, and with your stay you are given several free amenities to enjoy on the resort. I highly suggest staying at Boyne Mountain, great place for families, couples or just a golf / spa getaway."