Youth Group Lessons
Ages 5 - 12
For nearly 60 years, The Highlands has helped families maximize their enjoyment of winter. This season, let us teach your child to glide on the snow for the first time or improve their existing skills if they already have some experience. Our specialized sessions introduce basic skills and help improve fundamentals while in a safe and fun learning environment.
Youth Ski Group Lessons
Classes are available for ages 5 -12. Skiers only.
- Lessons are available for first-timers (skill level 1), novice (skill level 2&3), and intermediate (skill levels 4&5).
- If your child is level 2 or higher, please select the Return To Learn option.
- Please visit our private lesson page to book Advanced lesson options.
Children's Snowboard Group Lessons
Group lessons, available for ages 7 – 12. Classes are available for first-timers and those with various levels of experience. Snowboarders only.
Learn To Ride
- Lessons available for first-time snowboarders (skill level 1)
- 10:00 AM daily
- Ages 7 – 12.
- Learn To Ride first-timer package includes lesson and rental
Snowboard Return To Learn
- Lessons available for novice and low intermediate riders looking to improve basic skills (skill levels 2-5)
- 10:00 Am daily
- Price includes lesson only