Lift Tickets on Sale in Fall!
Thank you for a great season - lift tickets for next season coming fall 2023!
Now with RFID technology, buying lift tickets ONLINE prior to arrival makes things easy and is the way to GO!
Your RFID Go Card allows you easy and quick access to the slopes! No more sticky tickets at the ticket window.
You must BUY AHEAD ONLINE, and then upon arrival visit a Go Card Ticket Kiosk to pick up your card using a QR code from your confirmation email. Then hit the slopes and GO!
It is easy and once you pick up the card from the kiosk - it is yours to use season after season.
There are several Online Ticket Kiosks conveniently placed around the resort:
- Skier Services (located at the Day Lodge)
- SnowSport Rentals
- Main Lodge Lobby
- Main Lodge Tower Lobby
- Heather Highlands Inn Lobby
- Boyne Country Sports Petoskey
Lost or damaged Go-Cards and Season Passes will require a $5 replacement. Refrain from punching a hole in your Go-Card, this will damage the RFID antenna.
Peak days include Saturdays and the holidays listed below (but are not limited to and are subject to change):
- December 2023: 26 - 31
- January 2024: 13-14
- February 2024: 17-18
Night-time is special at The Highlands. For those guests looking to ski under the bright slope lights, this ticket is for you. Night tickets are good for skiing and boarding from 5 - 9 PM on select evenings.
- December 2023: 26 - 31
- January 2024: 1 - 6, 10 - 14, 17 - 20, 24 - 27, 31
- February 2024: 1 - 3, 7 - 10, 14 - 17, 21 - 24, 28-29
- March 2024: 1 - 2, 6 - 9
Extended Ski Hours: 9 AM - 7 PM
- March 2024: 10-16
Lift Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. However, changes or cancellations made up until the day prior to the scheduled date will result in a Credit Voucher being issued for the full value of the activity cost (no fee). Same-day cancellations to your lift tickets will result in a full forfeit of your payment.
Credit Vouchers are good for a two-year period from the beginning of the season
Winter: November 1 through October 31Summer: May 1 through April 30
At The Highlands, your enjoyment on the slopes is guaranteed! If you're not satisfied with our snow conditions, simply return your daily lift ticket within one hour of purchase/first use to receive a voucher for future use.
- SnowFlex pack purchasers enjoy access to The Highlands resort only.
- Traditional multi-resort lift ticket purchasers enjoy access to The Highlands and Boyne Mountain.
- Save $20 on Open-to-Close lift tickets and Night lift tickets with U.S. Military ID. No blackout dates. Not available with advance purchases or discounted/promo tickets. Military members must show Active/Retired ID. (For active/retired military and their immediate family members only.)
Looking for More?
Highlands Season Passes
Season passes now off sale! Check out new payment plan options and expanded perks.
Lake eFlex Ticket Pack
Purchase multi-day lift ticket pack for 3, 4, or 5-day increments and ski when you want, how you want at The Highlands and Boyne Mountain.