When fall leads into winter, attention shifts to snow sports. With 53 beautifully groomed alpine slopes, dozens of kilometers of cross country skiing and snowshoeing, and easy access to area snowmobile trails, we provide ample opportunity to get cozy with nature.
Regardless of season, you'll always find a lively variety of musical performances, sporting events, arts & crafts shows and seasonal festivals — along with the Odawa Casino and countless shopping opportunities - both at the resort and in neighboring communities. To learn more about the range of possibilities during your stay, visit the links below.
- Petoskey Area Calendar of Events and Activities
- Petoskey Area Visitors Bureau
- Boyne Area Chamber of Commerce
- East Jordan Chamber of Commerce
- Harbor Springs Area Chamber of Commerce
- Mackinaw City Chamber of Commerce
- Petoskey Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore Park - Voted America's Most Beautiful Place - ABC's Good Morning America, August 2011