Summer 2022 Packages
Plan Your 2022 Stay
A new year, a new game. BOYNE Golf awaits you in 2022 as THE premier golf destination with ten courses and three properties. Whether you are finally checking a BOYNE Golf trip off your bucket list or you are coming back for an annual trip with your buddies, our packages offer a variety of options for your memorable golf vacation!
Take advantage of these great 2022 packages. This will include your lodging and depending on your package option, can include unlimited rounds of golf on seven of our ten courses in the BOYNE Golf collection!
Call now to book your 2022 Golf Getaway
- Overnight accommodations at The Highlands
- Stay & Play Packages offer one round of golf after 10am following each night's stay on choice of five of the ten courses in the BOYNE Golf's family of courses
- Unlimited Golf Packages offer unlimited rounds of golf following each night's stay on choice of five of the ten courses in the BOYNE Golf's family of courses
- Super 5 Golf Vacations include an arrival round Sunday after 11am, unlimited golf on five of the ten courses Monday-Friday, one bucket of balls on TrackMan Range. Breakfast may be added at time of booking for a discounted rate
- The Michigan's Magnificent Ten Golf Vacations offer an arrvial round Sunday afternoon, unlimited golf on seven of the ten courses Monday-Friday, two rounds at Bay Harbor Golf Club, a 1-hour lesson with the BOYNE Golf Academy, one bucket of balls on TrackMan Range and a $100 BOYNE Golf Gift Card. Breakfast may be added at time of booking for a discounted rate
- Complimentary range balls prior to each round
- $25 Odawa Casino gaming voucher
Blackouts and restrictions may apply.
Golf Vacation Package
"We thoroughly enjoyed our 5 day package for golfing. I think the rate was very reasonable for everything that was included. The golf courses are in pristine condition!! They are very beautiful, playable yet challenging. Each are unique. We got to play Bay Harbor which has to be the most beautiful course that we ever played!! I heard it referred to as the “Pebble Beach” of the North. Couldn’t agree more!!