Zipline Adventures Summer
See You Summer 2022!
A Zipline Adventure is an all thrills, no skills activity for adventure seekers of all ages. Fly through the clear Michigan air and see The Highlands like you've never seen it before. Summon your courage and let this unforgettable high-speed experience take your breath away!
Guests are asked to do the following:
- To wear masks
- Keep minimum 6 feet distance between other participants and staff where ever possible
Zipline Adventure Tour
Our guided Zipline Adventure Tour features a series of 8 lines that take you to an elevation 1,325 feet - where panoramic views come with the territory - and lasts up to 2.5 hours! Feel what itʼs like to fly at speeds of 20-25 mph on lines up to 50 feet in the air and experience the thrill of our new 100 foot rope bridge. Your adventure begins at the top of the mountain, followed by a descent of over 50 stories as you are routed through trees and across the slopes on your way back to the base area.
Reservations are required for the Zipline Adventure Tour. Walk-ins are welcome on a space available basis, but reservations are the only way to guarantee your space. A credit card is required to confirm booking. A full zipline tour is $68 per person.
Zipline Adventure Hours of Operation
- September 8 - October 10
- Friday - Sunday: 10am, 1pm, 4pm
Twin Zip Ride
For guests with limited time, our Twin Zip Ride provides a generous taste of our thrilling zipline course, while leaving more to explore when time permits. The entire two-ride experience, from harness to platform, can last anywhere between 20 to 45 minutes, depending on how many people sign up. Rides begin at the middle of the Olympic slope, and run to to the base area for a distance of over 1350 feet. Whether you go it alone, or challenge your friends to a competition, you'll wrap up the experience with a healthy appetite for more. Enjoy two rides down the Twin Zip for only $29!
Reservations are not required or accepted for the Twin Zip Ride. Please plan to arrive an hour prior to closing. This will allow adequate time to be sized for equipment, receive instruction and enjoy the Twin Zip Ride!
Twin Zip Hours of Operation
- Not Operating Fall 2021
Things to Know
Safety is our top priority. Our guides fit you with state of the art equipment, then safety information is reviewed prior to ziplining. BOYNE Zipline guides have trained extensively in the proper techniques and procedures of safety. Each piece of equipment and our Ziplines are inspected daily. Each guest can fly relaxed, knowing that they are connected with two attachment points on each Zipline. Our Ziplines are designed to use a gravity braking system complemented by an arrester system. This means it's hands-free and worry-free for your enjoyment!
What should I wear & bring?
- Bug repellent
- Hiking boots and athletic shoes are recommended for riders; open toed shoes, sandals and bare feet are not allowed.
- If you have long hair, we recommend you put it in a pony tail.
- Bring your camera and capture this thrill!
- Minimum weight for riders is 60 lbs. and minimum height is 3 ft.
- Maximum weight for riders is 275 lbs.
- All riders are required to wear a helmet, which are provided. Personal ski and climbing helmets may be worn. However, bike helmets are not permitted and we reserve the right to refuse any helmet.
- Light climbing and hiking is required of riders when commuting from line to line in the series.
- Liability waiver must be signed by all riders and parent/guardian signature is required for those under the age of 18. Save time at registration and complete your Zipline Activities Release before you arrive!
- Any participant that is pregnant, has heart troubles, or any serious medical conditions should consider that this type of adventure may not be the best choice for them. We recommend a consultation with your medical provider before participating.
- 24-hour cancellation policy; reservations canceled within 24 hours are charged half the price of the scheduled ride and reservations that do not show are charged the full price of the scheduled ride.
The ziplines will operate in almost every weather condition and the weather can change quickly. Please check the local forecast and dress appropriately. Operations may be suspended due to thunder, lightning, high winds or other unsafe conditions at our discretion.